When establishing and operating your business in Poland you may require a local director to undertake statutory and management duties. We can designate experienced individuals to act as directors of Polish companies to ensure their statutory representation as well as in a more operational role.
Directorship services typically include:
- Statutory representation of the company
- Signing of the company’s annual financial statements and directors’ report
- Conveying and attendance at Management Board Meetings and the Annual General Shareholders’ Meetings
- Acting as a signatory to the company’s bank accounts
- Ad hoc projects and assignments, as required or specifically requested by the company or the client
Besides statutory representation we can offer operational assistance in execution of transactions and solving business issues. What we contribute is hands-on-approach combined with commercial experience and thorough understanding of Polish legal framework, market realities and practices.