1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The provisions contained in the policy apply to the website at www.newbusiness.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “website”).
- The administrator of personal data collected on the website and the owner of the website is New Business Solutions sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-549) at ul. Piękna 18, whose documentation in the register of entrepreneurs is kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warszawa in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000238407, NIP 5272478882, Regon 140161482, with a share capital of PLN 150,000.
- The policy defines technical, organizational and legal measures implemented by the Administrator to ensure the protection and security of personal data.
- The policy was developed on the basis of and in accordance with the requirements set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) (“GDPR”) and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781, as amended).
2. PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
- The data administrator is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the law and their proper protection.
- The data controller processes personal data respecting the following principles:
- lawfulness, fairness,
- limitation of the purpose of data processing;
- data minimization;
- correctness of data processing;
- data storage limitations;
- integrity and confidentiality of the processing;
- Personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area only under appropriate legal instruments.
- Personal data is not subject to profiling.
- The data subject is entitled to:
- the right to access personal data and obtain information about their processing by the data subject;
- the right to obtain a copy of the data subject to processing;
- the right to rectify data;
- the right to delete data;
- the right to limit processing;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. INFORMATION FOR USERS OF THE CONTACT FORM
- Personal data provided in the inquiry will be processed in order to answer the question or present an offer for the provision of services.
- The legal basis for data processing is taking action before concluding a contract on request (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) and the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- Personal data may be transferred to suppliers and service technicians of IT services.
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, but they will not be deleted before the limitation period for claims under the contract or the end of the fulfillment of tax obligations.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to answer and present the offer.
4. INFORMATION FOR USERS OF THE RECRUITMENT FORM
- Personal data provided in the inquiry will be processed for recruitment purposes.
- The legal basis for data processing is consent to the processing of data for recruitment purposes (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) and for taking action before concluding a contract at the request of the data subject (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- Personal data may be transferred to IT service technicians.
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, but they will not be deleted before a period of two years so that we can present the data subject with a recruitment offer.
- Providing data is voluntary.
5. COOKIES FILES
- The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are small, commonly used files containing the name of the website from which they originate, a unique number and the length of time they are stored on an end device.
- Cookies are used to adapt the content of the website and to optimise the use of the website, in particular they allow the website to recognise the website user’s device and to display the website accordingly, adapted to individual needs.
- Cookies and the information stored in them do not cause any configuration changes in the telecommunications device of the website user and the software installed in this device.
- Users of the website may at any time change the settings of cookies, including in such a way as to automatically block the handling of cookies in the settings of their web browser. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the Internet browser used by the website user.
- The website uses the following cookies:
- session cookies are temporary files, i.e. they are stored on the user’s terminal equipment until the user leaves the website or switches off the web browser
- permanent cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- The legal basis for processing the files is the user’s consent (Article 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws 2022, item 1648 as amended).
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Each change of the policy will be published on the website.
- In case of any questions, requests or doubts related to the processing of personal data, please contact: email@example.com.