We provide professional accounting, tax compliance and management reporting services that ensure on-going compliance with Poland’s rapidly changing tax regulations and provision of accurate financial information for management purposes in a timely manner.
Depending on our client’s requirements the scope of our work may be limited to bookkeeping and statutory tax fi ling, or may be much broader to include setting up a client-specific chart of accounts, complex management reporting and financial data analysis, bringing accounting records up to date and other projects.
Our services may include:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping
- Preparation and filing of tax returns
- Preparation of management accounts and other financial reports and analysis
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Liaison with the tax authorities during tax audits
- Liaison with auditors during financial audits
- Reporting to the Central Statistical Office
- Reporting to the National Bank of Poland
- Setting up client specific charts of accounts
- Bring accounting records up to date (i.e. following the takeover)
- Reporting of financial information and covenants to financing banks and other lenders